Monday, May 7, 2012

My Temple in EENADU.NET

Recently when i opened eenadu.net website to read eenadu Newspaper, while exploring the entire news, in the Medak district editional page they  mentioned few well known temples located in the Medak dist. but i was amazed for not seeing my temple in the list, then i shooted them a mail saying that our temple is also well known and famous and i mentioned all about our temple, name and its location. also gave this blog as an referrence to them for more details.
        After few days when i opened eenadu.net again i see my Temple listed in it, i was very happy and i thanked the editor of eenadu for reading my blog and listing my temple in the website for the readers.

Here is the link where you can find this temple in eenadu website: http://www.eenadu.net/district/inner.aspx?dsname=Medak&info=mdktemples

Thanks,
Chandrashekar  B 

No comments:

Post a Comment